Who will win the 2019 Cricket World cup in England? Prediction: What is biggest sporting festival for the people in India? No prizes for guessing, it definitely has to the ODI cricket world cup. No matter how many more glamorous tournaments become popular in the arena of this sport such as IPL or even T20 world cup, ODI cricket world cup has carved a special place for itself in the hearts and minds of the cricket fans in India.
This time the cricket ODI world cup will be hosted by England and Wales together. The world cup tournament would start from 31st May 2019 and end on 14th July 2019. This is the 12th edition of the tournament and there are many expectations on this tournament. You can check the ICC cricket world cup 2019 live streaming details and ICC world cup schedule details in the link.
ICC World Cup Team Strength Details
The top 10 world ranking country teams were automatically qualified for the world cup. Let us look at the strengths of all the teams so that we can clearly evaluate who the winner of the world cup can be:
- Virat Kohli is a greatest asset for the Indian team. He is not only one of the best captains but also a great batsman.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Chahal are the spinners taking charge of the latter overs.
- Jadhav, Pandya, Bumrah are all looking in a great form and it might be a big plus for our team.
- Rohit, Dawan, KL Rahul, and MS Dhoni will be in charge of the batting line up and they are all very dependable.
- The major advantage England has that none of the other have is the home advantage.
- Technically, the strong point of the England team is its batting line up . The team has one of the best batting line up in the tournament which has Roy, Root, Morgan, Stokes, and Buttler and followed Ali, Willey, and Plunkett to finish the matches)
- The Bowling line up of England is pretty decent too.
- David Warner is one the strongest players this team has.
- Australia’s Middle order has Bailey or Handscomb, Wade or Neville, Marsh or Stones and Maxwell which would make it one of the strongest.
- Hazlewood and Starclethal provide for a great bowling.
- The Batting line up has Amla, De Kock, Faf, Duminy/Rossouw, and miller it looks super strong.
- South Africa also has some great bowlers that can give other teams great competition. The bowlers lineup has Rabada, Morris, Parnell, Philander, Abbott, maybe Steyn and Imran Tahir
- The team has got The CHOKERS tag which is its only limitation.
- Pakistan forte is its bowling line up. The best bowlers of team are Mohammad Amir and Hasan Ali. The spin department is taken care by Shadab Khan and Imad Wasim.
- Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, and Ahmed Shehzad the best batsmen of the team.
- Pakistan has won a world cup in England so they have a real chance to win this cup.
Who will win the 2019 Cricket World cup in England? Prediction Winning Team list
Read our prediction below that who will win the 2019 Cricket World cup in England?
|30 May||England vs South Africa||England|
|31 May||Pakistan vs West Indies||West Indies|
|1 June||New Zealand vs Sri Lanka||New Zealand|
|1 June||Australia vs Afghanistan||Australia|
|2 June||Bangladesh vs South Africa||South Africa|
|3 June||England vs Pakistan||England|
|4 June||Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka|
|5 June||India vs South Africa||India|
|5 June||Bangladesh vs New Zealand||New Zealand|
|6 June||Australia vs West Indies||Australia|
|7 June||Pakistan vs Sri Lanka||Pakistan|
|8 June||England vs Bangladesh||England|
|8 June||Afghanistan vs New Zealand||New Zealand|
|9 June||Australia vs India||India|
|10 June||South Africa vs West Indies||South Africa|
|11 June||Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka|
|12 June||Pakistan vs Australia||Australia|
|13 June||India vs New Zealand||India|
|14 June||England vs West Indies||England|
|15 June||Australia vs Sri Lanka||Australia|
|15 June||Afghanistan vs South Africa||South Africa|
|16 June||India vs Pakistan||India|
|17 June||Bangladesh vs West Indies||West Indies|
|18 June||England vs Afghanistan||England|
|19 June||New Zealand vs South Africa||New Zealand|
|20 June||Australia vs Bangladesh||Australia|
|21 June||England vs Sri Lanka||England|
|22 June||India vs Afghanistan||India|
|22 June||New Zealand vs West Indies||New Zealand|
|23 June||Pakistan vs South Africa||Pakistan|
|24 June||Afghanistan vs Bangladesh||Bangladesh|
|25 June||England vs Australia||Australia|
|26 June||Pakistan vs New Zealand||New Zealand|
|27 June||India vs West Indies||India|
|28 June||Sri Lanka vs South Africa||South Africa|
|29 June||Pakistan vs Afghanistan||Pakistan|
|29 June||Australia vs New Zealand||New Zealand|
|30 June||England vs India||England|
|1 July||Sri Lanka vs West Indies||West Indies|
|2 July||Bangladesh vs India||India|
|3 July||England vs New Zealand||England|
|4 July||Afghanistan vs West Indies||West Indies|
|5 July||Pakistan vs Bangladesh||Pakistan|
|6 July||India vs Sri Lanka||India|
|6 July||Australia vs South Africa||Australia|
|9 July||Group Winners vs 4th Placed Team||Old Trafford, Manchester|
|11 July||Group Runners-up vs 3rd Placed Team||Edgbaston, Birmingham|
|——THE FINAL MATCH——|
|14 July||ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 Final Match||The Lord’s, London|
The front runners for winning to Cricket world cup 2019 are India, England, Pakistan, South Africa and Australia. The world cup will start from May 31st and will go on till July 14th 2019. It is going to a tough competition.